Please open "these guys are ripping me off"

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jul 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

At least bring us some pics john.

I dont think any one person could swing this forums opinion of you and your company. IMO you are the best place to get macro or CUC. I dont even like buying CUC from the LFS anymore. I would rather wait until I need a full order and get it through you.

Happy fishing!

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Don't let it get to you John

4. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Don't even worry about it John. The person ordered from you Friday and is ranting around the web come Monday. That in itself explains to any sane and objective individual that this particular person lacks the ability, if there was a problem, to effectively communicate a issue with a vendor and even find out whether they have good customer service and stand behind their product. Which YOU do, and do VERY well.
    I have in the past, and will continue to do business with John and Reef Cleaners, despite what one ranting individual with very low posts in any forum tries to say otherwise.

5. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Go fishing, John! You know you have my continued business. I've never had anything but FANTASTIC communication and customer service from you and your organization. Catch a big one! :)

6. cdeboard

cdeboard Montipora Digitata

I love john and reefcleaners.
    I like how he is just a regular guy.. I called him up to check on my order and we were talking about diving and stuff b/c he was on his way out diving and thought I was the other guy going with him. (wish I was, i would love to go diving)

7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

This is what I wrote on the other thread before it got closed;

When I first read this this thread, I told myself that I wasnt going to "involve" my thoughts on this topic. Having said this, I also havent had the pleasure of doing business with said sponsor, but I only have heard great things about them. Keep on doing whatever your doing John, from what I have seen and heard, your company knows what " customer service " means.

Luna

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  8. Click Here!

9. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Don't Despair

You got good prices. This is probably better for you in the long run (in advertising).
    Working on a 30g fuge & 120g reef. I'll be placing an order in a couple of weeks. Most of the guys on here know their stuff.......
    Good Luck!!!

10. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

I've never ordered from RC/John but I just wanted to publicly LOL at bama's comment on his negative feedback to that guy. LMAO!!! I think I'll be smiling about that one for a good day or so. Thanks for the laugh!

11. pfurey

pfurey Plankton

issue was resolved and based on a misunderstanding from both parties

12. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Next time it would be wise to try and resolve the issue, as you have finally done, before you try desecrating the company on every forum possible. Not only did you get your face owned off by many forum members, but it seems you may have increased John's business and reputation. People see a negative post about a company, and then see tons of absolutely positive replies in defense of that company? That helps the reputation you are trying to destroy, not hurt it. ;)

I'm glad everything was resolved. If it had not been resolved, I would have believed John's computer had been hacked rather than believe it was John's fault. 90% of the purchased snails in our tank are from him...and alot of them have met their demise to Princess my mantis because he gave us so much extra :D However, our banded trochus snails (sp?) were purchased at the LFS, and they do indeed breed like gerbils. Which is quite nice :D Our emerald crabs and two chitons (Mr. Fuzzy and Baby Mr. Fuzzy) all thank John for how he superbly sent them to such a lovely 46 gallon aquarium in Tennessee.

Also...if I were in your shoes...I'd think real good and hard over what John said in the thread you posted. It went along the lines of "Full refund sent". Why bash a company when they're trying to take care of you? I just don't get it. But I've worked in customer service jobs since I was 16 (so that means about 3.5 years), so I know an attempt to make me happy when I see one. Maybe you just can't see it. You know you have excellent customer service when the company cares more for the customer than they do the product, and I assure you John loves homosapians more than his snails or plants. :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.