please help me, i am only 18 and new to all this fish keeping but i had a batik/zodiac loach, weather loach, and 2 goldfish. the other nite i noticed the batik loach had pink fins and the base of its dorsal fin was red, when i got up the next morning it was dead. i did full water change but when i removed the weather loach and one of the goldfish i noticed they also had fins tinged pink!! i googled it all i could come up with were bacterial infections of parasites! the thing that swayed my decision to parasites were that when i was cleaning out the tank i noticed some stringy white transparent poo that is often associated with parasites so i went to pet shop and the gave me methylat blue of sumthing like that (turn whole water blue) i noticed at the surface of the water around the rim of the tank are small white stringy things stuck to the glass, could this be parasites dying? i really dont know what to look for as i've never experienced this before. my weather loach was a bit chirpier today but none of my fish seem to be eating and the goldish is in a right state with a big red mark - sort of rash like - at the base of the dorsal fin and around the gills, white stuff has also started to grow ontop of this at the fin and gills and around some of its face!! i'm not sure if its fungus or excess mucous. the tank was trated with melafix a week or so ago for one of them had ripped there fin, this contains antifungal tea tree so i would not expect fungus to grow so soon. please someone help me i am terrified these fish die to as i love them to bits i spent the whole day crying yesterday just coz my batik loach died!!! the looks i got. i also noticed when i removed his body that his gills looked filed with blood.. please please help me. i have foned aqarists and vet and nobody seems to help me. i dont want to take fish out down to the vet as this stress could be the final push that kills them!!! oh i also added a little aqarium salt to help with the gills since these sem to be a target of the infection (usually around day 2) by about day 3 the fish seem to die so i need to act quickly my nitrite is 0, nitrate is 0 ph is 7 not sure about ammonia conc. temp is 22degrees celcius( my room temp) is this too warm for the fish? if so how can i lower it? i like in lanarkshire scotland and our water here is really fairly soft no limescale on kettles etc etc. please someone help me. i have been to vet and everything, one laughed at me the other said they didnt really deal with fish. local aquarists say they need to see the fish but i cant take him there it will stress him far too much!! PLEASE HELP ME!