Please, Help Me Identify this Nuisance Algae.

Discussion in 'Algae' started by ClassicalPunk321, Jun 17, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zectra

Zectra Feather Duster

::)::) lmao is all I have to say...

2. Click Here!

3. HORTON16

HORTON16 Sea Dragon

I took care of you also BM

1 person likes this.
  4. ClassicalPunk321

ClassicalPunk321 Plankton

I guess it's a public issue that's not intended for this post. I was extremely disappointed because he suggested that I didn't read the books that I bought and I might as well throw them out for that reason, if "IMO" does in fact mean "in my opinion." I do not appreciate my intelligence being attacked, especially from someone who has been at this hobby for a longer time than I have.
    I suppose first impressions mean more to me than to others.

5. ClassicalPunk321

Anyway, thank you all who helped to identify the algae. I will take the proper measures to eliminate it.

6. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

Easy there Classical, not that I want to throw fuel on the fire but what I got from his post is that if the books told you that test kits or Ro water were not important which is why you didn't buy them then you should throw the books away because they are very important.

I personally don't see any thing even close to an attack on your intelligence or him inferring that you didn't read the books. Just a comment on the fact that the books did not give you good information thats all. remember we are all here to help not make fun of anyone....

7. ClassicalPunk321

Then he should have dealt with the problem privately with me. Instead, he made it very public that he had issues and, wether he intended it or not he created a group of online-forum-bullies.

8. Click Here!

9. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Is it just me or is there a LOT of negative attitudes on here lately? Man the nice atmosphere of this site is why I came here. It seems like most of the bad attitudes are people that have just joined this site.

To all concerned: If you can't be nice seek advice elsewhere! :eek:

1 person likes this.
  10. HORTON16

HORTON16 Sea Dragon

I 100% agree!

11. ClassicalPunk321

I apologize if I appeared harsh or rash on this site, however, I was only using the tools provided to me to convey that I felt that I was being taken for an idiot. I was unaware that doing what seemed like the logical thing to do would raise so much hell. I am a sensible person that only asks that I be treated as such a person. If it makes people feel better, I am trying to figure out how to terminate my account so that I can cause no further pain to anyone who feels so insecure. I agree that ill will has erupted in this particular post for, and I iterate, a private matter that I supposed would remain private. Forgive me for what ever it is that I have done. May this post die here.

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Please keep in mind that forums are not ideal communication mediums and one's tone can be misread. To me this appears to be a bit of jump the gun and a misunderstanding all around.

That said, applying negative karma only exacerbates these issues.

It appears that members new and old here are throwing negative karma around. I ask that you don't do this. It doesn't help anybody.

I have restored your karma.

If you still wish to have your account deleted I will do so. But I hope that everyone takes a deep breathe and sees what negativity can do. It makes people leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.