Resolved Please help!! All my fish are getting sick!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by kcbrad, Mar 29, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Keep up the good work! Sounds like for the most part thier health is progressing. Excellent job sticking to this and not giving up;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I will do anything to save an animal - lol. There will be no giving up by me!

I'm doing a 25% water change tomorrow. Gotta go make my water right now!

4. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

I was googleing pictures of fishes affected with lymphocystis... that's some nasty stuff. It looks awful, but everyone keeps saying it will pass on its own. How are your guys going? Still fighting it out strong enough?

- Mag.

1 person likes this.
  5. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Good luck and keep the faith, hope the sex changing anthias starts feeding.

1 person likes this.
  6. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

Agreed - I have been thinking positive thoughts this week!

1 person likes this.
  7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Yes, lol it is really gross. I have a sensitive stomach, and yeah...lol....this is definitely testing me! :-/

The flame wrasse's fins are cleared up, so that is very good. No one new has become infected so that is good. The anthias looks maybe a little worse (the growths on the tail) but she's still eating and very active. And Pablo (my clown) looks like a mess, but he's still eating as well.

I think, think, she ate two tiny pieces of food last night. For the past two days she's wanted to eat, but then spits the food out. That is encouraging though, since before she had no interest in eating whatsoever. I get all excited when she takes the food in, but the she spits it out...but last night I think she may have eaten two tiny pieces.

She is getting pale and lethargic. It is so frustrating. Just eat!!

Thank you!! :) Very appreciated.

8. Click Here!

9. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

A start is a start. I just wish they wouldn't get our hopes just to dach them moments later.

10. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I know. I actually yell "yes!!" and then she spits it out. So then I yell mean things at her ;)

11. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

i know - and i can hear you all the way over here in New York! Plus the fact that you are 3 hours behind me....so it is usually after i have just gone to bed too - keep it down to a dull roar, ok???!

**grin**

just teasing - I have emitted some "salty sayings" a few times here when something went awry with the tank.

just hang in there!

elizabeth

12. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Hey KC, try soaking the food in an x-tra strength garlic formula. All my fish and CUC go crazy about that garlic! The only one that ignored it was my Lemon Peel Angel.. and now he's somewhere making his way back to the ocean... all drains lead to the ocean... so toilet qualifies! It's frustrating, I know... I've actually talked to my fish in many opportunities... they seem to not give a crap, though ;)

What are you trying to feed her, I missed it if you mentioned it.