piranah and ?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums' started by white-rasta, Feb 18, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. vanpyre

vanpyre Flamingo Tongue

the only thing you can keep would be the live food!!

2. Click Here!

3. sharkyshark

sharkyshark Spaghetti Worm

my dad had 9-10 5" piranhas in a 800 gal and as long as he kept them fed they didn't eat anything else in the tank (did deter a lot of my ex boyfriends out of my house lol), he had red tip sharks, cichlids and a big pleco in there with them

4. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

And California

5. Rawdogz

Rawdogz Torch Coral

I had 8 red belly in a 90 gal they was about 2" ( give or take) and a picasomous that was about 3" ,he was in that tank from day one. I bought 8 red belly at once, so they would not pick on the new comer .after 3 days in the tank they picked the picasomous clean..... When they start to school together, forget it they will eat anything and everything in your tank.

I use the word "had" because I went away for 4 day, thinking they would be fine... but nop, they killed each other off and the one that was left when i got back died a few days later for the wounds... so keep that in mind. This happened in 2002

Red belly’s are also very legal in Maryland and you can also get “baby” alligators too.

6. white-rasta

white-rasta Bristle Worm

i agree! we hooked the tank up like 5 months ago when thye were small but now its time to upgrade!
    i think a 60 gal

7. white-rasta

white-rasta Bristle Worm

thnx for the input!
    we have baby gators here too, except there called caymens!
    i think theybare illegal