Pics of my tank

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Wolffvet, Apr 21, 2002.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wolffvet

Wolffvet Astrea Snail

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Nice rock formation Wolf! I like that.

That is some new rock, eh? It does have some deep purple.
    You are dosing with Kalk or some kind of calcium supplement right? That should make it spread.

The other thing is that caulerpa. You know that will spread all over those rocks right? I did the same thing in my 40, it took over the tank. It did look pretty, if that is what you are going for.

I wanna see a pic of that skimmer ! ;D

4. Wolffvet

Wolffvet Astrea Snail

I have been adding Kent marine calcium supplement like every couple of days, the caulerpa came on a rock from my lfs. I figured if it spread a little that would be ok because I plan on getting a tang and I figure that would eat it. i will get a pick of the skimmer put on as soon as I get my new sump worked out.

5. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

that looks like some nice lr. keep the calc and alk in check and that corraline should take off nicely. one thing on the capulera most tangs will eat it but some dont. i have grape capulera that started growing on my lr and the kole tang doesnt touch it. to maintain it ive been trimming it about about every week. so far ive been keeping it on 1 area of the rock. at first it was long strands but after trimming it, its getting nice and full and looks pretty decent but just a pain sometimes.

6. MacnReef

MacnReef Fire Shrimp

Wolffvet
    Can you post some pics...for some reason your website will not come up and the pics you posted aren't working. Also, what are some specs?

Thanx

BTW, I am planning on a 65g myself!