Pickupman66's Simplified, downsized 66 gallon SCA Rimless

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Pickupman66, Jul 8, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

LOL @DSC reef . I hvae one too and it does a great job. Just wish the cup was bigger.

2. Click Here!

3. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

So, Life has a way of finding things to consume us. it finds ways to divert our attention from one thing to another. It has a way of changing our priorities. We shift focus and move on. My life has been just that. One whirlwind after another. I am not saying it is bad in way, but wow. I have not been to 3reef in a long time. I guess I owe you folks a minor update then.

1. The tank has settled into the new house well. No issues with equipment or inhabitants.
    2. No new coral additions.
    3. the Torch that I had that was so happy has dwindled down to 1 head though. No clue why. all other euphelia are quite happy as evidenced in the photos below. Unless it somehow got damaged in the move, I will never know.
    4. I have decided to go another direction in my lighting. I bit the bulled and found a used Radion Gen 3. In the two days I have had it above the tank, I really think I like it. lets hope the corals respond in a positive way.
    5. Other than that, regular chores have been keeping it fed, keeping water in it and once a month water changes. everything else is Autopilot.

IMG_20170124_203041-01.jpeg IMG_20170124_202849.jpg IMG_20170123_194624.jpg

4. Zissou

Zissou Fire Shrimp

I'm digging the new light man, keep us posted on any growth spurts!