Pickles Clowns

Discussion in 'Breeding Tropical Fish' started by Pickle010, May 14, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pickle010

Pickle010 Spaghetti Worm

Just got home and my boys team won - it was a nail biter with a final score 8-6 and the other team was on our 10 yard line with 20 sec left to play.

Both teams were really emotional after the game they all left everything they had on the field.

Looks like I won't get to work on my set up today - a not so local fish store just called and asked me to deliver a bunch of snows today so I'm going to be bagging and headed out.

2. Click Here!

3. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Very cool that your sons team won. Now just another game that you have to go lol. But well worth it. Good luck with the delivery as well.

4. Pickle010

Pickle010 Spaghetti Worm

Yeah it's fun...we've been here before with him. We'll go to "allstars" next and that's basically just a warm up for the state games in Pasadena. The other allstar teams in our area aren't competitive so it's more of a check in the box before going to state. Once at state though it's a whole new level of play. Our local team has come in the top three the last four years - but never first place. We'd like to take it this time as it's my boys last year qualifying in this division.

5. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

How is the new setup coming along? I'm very excited to see the final product lol. :) Also, how did the delivery go? I'm sure the not so close LFS was excited to see you!

On a side note: We have snowcasso's coming to us! :) Nevermind that, they have arrived lol.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  6. Pickle010

Pickle010 Spaghetti Worm

It's been a while since I've updated - here is a quick video tour of the brood stock system I built this winter.

Broodstock tank - YouTube

7. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Very very cool Mike.

Boy it sure looks clean.

How many breeding pairs do you have now?

Any one clown that has great markings that you would like to share an image of when you get a chance.

TIA Cheryl

8. Click Here!

9. Pickle010

Pickle010 Spaghetti Worm

Why thank you Cheryl - Currently I have 4 breeding pairs and 4 pairs that I'm still waiting for a first spawn from:

Breeding -
    Ocellaris / Snow
    B&W Pair
    Perc Pair
    Darwin B&W pair

Waiting on:
    Platinum Pair
    Ocellaris Pair
    Fancy White / Ocellaris Pair
    Picasso Pair

I've also paired a Juvi GSM with a juvi snowflake. I know it's a long shot but the two of them are such good pals I'm going to grow them out and see what comes of it if anything.

Here is a quick video of some of my 4 month old snows that a friend is getting:

Snows for moon - YouTube

10. Pickle010

Pickle010 Spaghetti Worm

First nem - YouTube

Thought this would be a cool little update - some babies finding nems for the first time.

11. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

That is an awesome video.

12. Arman2K

Arman2K Coral Banded Shrimp

nice setup you have...