PIC of my new FrogSpawn

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by baugherb, Apr 11, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pisces23

Pisces23 Sea Dragon

What magical land do you live in that ANY coral frag costs 10 bucks???? :shocked3:

I think a frogspawn might be my next purchase as well...I'm actually doing my "homework" right now and the good ole 3reef search brought me here...

2. Click Here!

3. Executivelevel

Executivelevel Peppermint Shrimp

thats true, i have the bad habit of buying pretty much any frag when its 10$$!! the only single piece in my tank i paid over 10 for was the ricordia, it was 25.

4. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Oh, how cute, congrats on your new addition, enjoy it in good health.

1 person likes this.
  5. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

The magical land is my friends basement... LOL!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Hopefully my "magical land" will be the frag swap Otty is going to today. I told him to get me one if he can find one for 10 or 15 bucks... hopefully pics will be posted tonight! I have frogspawn envy now...

Anyone ever have them cause harm to another coral? I've been reading up on them and it seems like everything I read EXCEPT the stuff on this site says they will sting a close coral. Also, can they sting you??

7. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

I don't think they have a very strong sting.. I could be wrong though... The only problem I had was my bta stinging and killing 3 beautiful leathers I had... Long story short, I'll never have a bta in a nano again..... I hope you get one too. It's became, along with my open brain, one of my favorites......

8. Click Here!

9. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Otty pulled through, he's acclimating now! I'll have some pics up on my tank thread of the little guy sometime this evening!

10. deepbluesea

deepbluesea Astrea Snail

well greg the man from the magical land said they arent as strong of stingers as the rest of the famly,not that they dont sting hard lol.there also not as prone to throw sweepers as hammers or torches. ;) a little space is all you need to enshure you dont have problems.

1 person likes this.
  11. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

LMAO!!!! Howdy stranger!!!!!

12. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

I think I remember the man from the magical land saying that bta's would sting stuff... Man, I should of listened to the wise man from the magical land in the first place!! LOL!!!! I'm learning slowly....