photos recently

Discussion in 'Coral' started by Land_Fish, May 1, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

2. Click Here!

3. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

You can definitly get a pure blue discosoma, but many/most have a purplish tint to them. The Tongan Bullseye has a complete blue and a complete purple morph as well, but its not a discosoma.

4. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

The kenyan Blue discosoma is about the bluest I've ever seen, to bad not much comes outa Africa and what does is SUPER exspensive.

5. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Gresham maybe you can hook him up with some blue mushrooms

6. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

I only have 1 African blue discosoma out of three I got. I traded to and kept one. They wholesale for triple the price of a normal blue colony from Indo and such, so the retail would be something like $100 for 5-8 shrooms on a small rock.

I do have some normal blues with a slightish purple tint to them, where do you live reefman_MC?

7. Craig Manoukian

;DNormal blues?  I'm here in Reno Gresh! ;)

8. Click Here!

9. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

I don't like shipping single peddles (shrooms), they seem to not really enjoy sitting on bare bottom shipping bags for any exteneded periods. Whens the next SEABAY meeting, maybe you could swing by again?

10. Craig Manoukian

Not sure of the next Seabay Mtg. Will have to check. How would several blue mushrooms on a plug/rock do in a Kordon bag?

11. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Problem is, they're all loose. Not a one is on any rubble yet. They're in that rubble flat I showed you, recieving min amounts of natural sunlight so they don't attach/grow all that quick. I'll set up a prop tank with some more intense lighting and where they won't be disturbed by daily sales action. They should attach much quicker then. I just hate going to Fedex after dealing with airlines all day long, plus its not all that close to me.

12. Craig Manoukian

Sounds cool. and I understand. Appreciate the dialogue and if any do attach, let me know and we'll work something out, eh?