Photo Contest Submissions!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 2, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

It ain't pretty but you have to give me credit for difficulty. I finally got a pic of my chiton. Thanks for the ID guys. I took 3 months to get this photo as the creature rarely show up during the day. To get a in focus picture I had to hold the camera 18" from the glass and then zoom in and crop with picture it.
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. mannyhernz

mannyhernz Fire Worm

hey guys got a pic but not sure how to upload, i clik on the icon then it asks me to insert text or something???? please help!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hit reply, below the message box there is 'additional options' - hit 'manage attachments.' :)

5. mannyhernz

mannyhernz Fire Worm

no there is no options bruce asked us to use the insert image icon,but when i do it asks me for somekind of text!

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

So you have already uploaded the image somewhere like the gallery?

If so, then go to the page with the image on it with your browser, right-click on the image with your mouse, select 'properties' and then select the whole URL (location path) of the image - example : http://www.yoursite.com/image.jpg - copy this path by doing control 'c' with the keyboard, then use that when you hit the image button on the message box. Does that make sense? If not send me a Private message and we will work it ou.

1 person likes this.
  7. mannyhernz

mannyhernz Fire Worm

ok guys this is a test![​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

10. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

lol...its CRUNCH TIME!...and i just lost my pic lol...it was pretty good...i had my arm in the water and my sis snaped a shot right as my rock blenny bite my pinky...lol im gona try to recreate it...but i think its 2 late :(

PS: when you read in a camera manual to not unplug the usb without first unpluging it in the comp...do it...lol

11. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

OK, here is my entry.... ;D I call it, Pink Palys with Peeping Candy Cane ::) LOL!

[​IMG][/IMG]

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Very nice Sue! 8) 8) 8)