PHISH PICS!!!!!!pic heavy

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by BluePhish, Oct 17, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. BluePhish

BluePhish Teardrop Maxima Clam

my LFS's will give half of what they will sell it for. but they got a new local forum up, so ill be able to post frags for sale/trade on that soon!

everyone who checks out the new set of pics, look on the first page of pics and look at the diff. between the green monti when i first got it and now. huge diff.

2. Click Here!

3. BluePhish

BluePhish Teardrop Maxima Clam

for those who are bored,

if you have not checked out the new pics do so!! if you have, give me your input please.

i keep wondering if i should sell the green polyp sacrophyton, and the green rasta leather. the sacro i dont really care about, but the big rasta would be really hard to part with since i grew it from 3 inch frag.

i kinda dont want to sell to the lfs cause the last time i had a really nice green capnella and sold it for 20 $ to the lfs and they still have it and it looks like crap now and still has not sold. honestly i dont find any leathers at the lfs that look as good as mine(not to sound arrogant) my leather barley ever retract there branches or polyps, and at the lfs they are always shrivled up.

what you guys/gals think i could fairly ask$ for these 2 leathers?they have a flawless shape, and coloration. big rasta is about 10+ inches tall with a 13+ inch branch spread.

got any new coral idea's that could fill up that much space and look just as nice.?please share. i feel if i get rid of my leathers ill have way more room for sps. but i think ill miss the motion of the leathers. hmmmm??????? what to do!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. R34dawn

R34dawn Ocellaris Clown

they are great, that is one of the must beautiful tanks i've have seen so far
    pretty acros

5. Kint

Kint Plankton

Gorgeous set up man. This is what it's all about. Can't wait till my tank gets set up... first timer here. You're an inspiration!

6. Reuben

Reuben Astrea Snail

Wow thats amazing! One of the nicest tanks ive seen in that size! Thanks for giving me some ideas for my new tank! Loved that bow you did with the rocks! +K!

7. SaveTheReef

SaveTheReef Astrea Snail

Your tank is a wonderful inspiration for a new saltwater hobbyist! Thank you for sharing!

8. Click Here!

9. pjracer

pjracer Peppermint Shrimp

What kind of camera are you using.