PHISH PICS!!!!!!pic heavy

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by BluePhish, Oct 17, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I agree with most of the comments here. Tank looks awesome!!! What ever your doing, keep on doing it, it's definitely working for you. great pics buddy, I also agree with Mission. Luna

2. Click Here!

3. antonym518

antonym518 Purple Spiny Lobster

Love the sps, what fixture and temps of bulbs are you using?

4. BluePhish

BluePhish Teardrop Maxima Clam

its a nova extreme t5 4x54watt with the moon lights, and uvl bulbs 50/50 actinic white and super actinic, days on for 10 hr actinics on for 12,

and all the corals except the sps ive had for 8 months+, and were way smaller,

luna,
    the funny thing is im not really sure what im doing. my conclusions on what plays the biggest part in keeping my tank stable, is water flow there seems to be a big difference between 30X flow rate just anywere , and a 30X flow rate positioned in the right spots. i feel so much goes into the lighting and the right flow gets overlooked allot. i feel ive spent countless hair pulling hours getting the flow just right. thou i do love the uvl bulbs.lol

going to try to add new pics every week.

5. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Yeah, thats how it usually works......lmao Well, like I said, keep on doing whatever it is that you dont know what your doing. Did that make any sense?......lmao Kudos my friend. Luna

6. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

That makes me want a goby I had one once it was a small striped on. That was the first fish it be taken by the filter god (Skimmer Box) what kind is that yellow goby I would like to know?

7. BluePhish

Gobidon okinawae (spelling might be off sry.) acropora goby,clown goby,lemon drop goby.ect..

ive not had problems keeping one so far, but they supposed to be pretty hard to get a healthy one and keep it healthy. also if you got acros might want to reconsider, can be known for killing them off with there picking and rubbing. ive not seen any problems with any other kinds of corals sps/lps/softies other than acro's, and he really only bothered it for a few days and seems to have left it alone since.

by far one of my fav fish! the others are my dragonette

not the same as the citron gobys, the ones with the stripes, those can get alot larger than the lil yellow guys

8. Click Here!

9. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

10. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Awesome pics......

11. BluePhish

you still taking orders for stuff!!

hm not sure what i did, my pm showed up here lol

12. LCP136

LCP136 Sailfin Tang