Philadelphia Area Frag Swap! Save the date!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DVRC_FragSwap, Jan 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DVRC_FragSwap

DVRC_FragSwap Plankton

Want to meet Marc Levenson?

Join DVRC and buy your ticket to the upcoming frag swap before May 14th and you're invited to the pre-swap party on Friday night, May 21st.

We're sad to say that Unique Corals and Wet Thumb Frags will not be joining us due to scheduling conflicts but we've still got lots of awesome vendors and great raffle prizes lined up.

FragSwapper.com is available for posting the frags you have for sale/trade or to post your wishlist of corals you want.

Visit our home page (Delaware Valley Reef Club - Serving Reef Enthusiasts from Southeastern PA, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware - Home) for all the latest information and to purchase your tickets. Hope to see you there!

2. Click Here!

3. DVRC_FragSwap

DVRC_FragSwap Plankton

Only 7 more days until the frag swap!

Plenty of tickets are still available, get yours today!

4. DVRC_FragSwap

DVRC_FragSwap Plankton

Almost time to get Frag Swapping Philly style! Tickets still remain for the first annual DVRC Frag Swap featuring guests Marc Levenson and Joe Yaiullo. Shop your favorite local stores and online vendors in one location! Raffles include a Vortech MP10, corals from Fraggle Reef, Cherry Corals & ORA and a 32" LCD HDTV.

Date: Saturday May 22, 2010
    Price: $15 for non-members
    Time & Place: 11 am to 4 pm at the King of Prussia Fire Hall (170 Allendale Road, King Of Prussia, PA 19406)

[​IMG]

For more info check our homepage (Delaware Valley Reef Club - Serving Reef Enthusiasts from Southeastern PA, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware)

5. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

Oh man! If I'd seen this earlier I would have made the trip up for it!! Maybe I still can :D

6. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

Even though I'm a bit on the far side (closer to NYC than Philly), I think I'm gonna go to this one.