PETCO and 3reef Join for Big New Site!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Apr 1, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

NOT Funny Matt :( I am glad it was all a joke :) It did make me think though. Think that this forum would suck if it was taken over by some big pet chain.. Well any Way Good One Matt [smiley=hehe.gif]........................... John

2. Click Here!

3. moray

moray Astrea Snail

I think that we would be giving them some advice on fish and compatibility!

4. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

5. dx7fd2

dx7fd2 Sea Dragon

[quote author=MORAY link=board=Sitenews;num=1112393672;start=0#11 date=04/02/05 at 11:43:17]I think that we would be giving them some advice on fish and compatibility![/quote]

;D [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=laughing015.gif] [smiley=laughing015.gif] [smiley=laughing015.gif] [smiley=LolLolLolLol.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley2.gif] [smiley=lol.gif] [smiley=laughy.gif] [smiley=laughy.gif]

6. GraviT

GraviT Coral Banded Shrimp

Whew...you about lost me there! Petco and Hoover have one thing in common.....

You get the idea. [smiley=yaknow.gif]

7. beamer

beamer Sea Dragon

I was getting kind of nervous! :( I like the home down ,warm fuzzie feelings you get here. It just wouldn't be the same if someone else took over especially after the fabulous job that Matt has done. It would never be the same again!

No more of that April Fools stuff! Ya promise? :-*