Peredhil Fish Room

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by Peredhil, Jun 14, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

That's awesome P! I would recommend always bringing beer and even perhaps a tobacco product of your choice. You're going to need them after crawling through that closet your old lady has assembled.

2. Click Here!

3. asking4trouble

asking4trouble Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

K+ Mr P :) Will watch your progress. I want a fish room too! Sometimes I crawl into the tank stand cupboard and hang out there for a bit but its a tight squeeze and the oxygen runs out quick :(

4. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

;D:lol:

thanks!

I did not think of getting a small fridge... but I have to admit, I do like that idea! I'll see what I can find 8) Me thinks the ol' lady might fetch me a beer once... once.

I do keep a pipe in there. I have to agree - my little room is a great place for it!

In the top pic, if you look close. Those are my legs and you can see a TOE! OMG, I might have to change that out. I'm sitting in the chair when I was taking these photos ;)

5. asking4trouble

asking4trouble Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Bhahahaha bhahahah bahhahah!! literally lol when I looked at the 'toe' pic again :eek: dont change it out, thats too funny.

Ps: i was actually wondering recently if fish could get passively addicted to tobacco (or related products) through the tanks gas exchange process and smoke in the air. Someone had advertised a tank for sale and stated it came from a 'smoke free home' and i wondered why they bothered stating that. What do you think?

1 person likes this.
  6. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

7. snowcrabpg

snowcrabpg Plankton

I'll get over there sometime next week after work to check it out!

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

10. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

I would also install reinforced walls, a radiation proof ventilation system, and a ham radio. Also, maybe a nekked lady calendar and either an animal head, or rug with actual fur.

1 person likes this.
  11. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

:laugh5: nice

Cool. You can help me put in some spy holes. :party-smi

WOW. Man. Huh. :shocked2::uhoh:

I did give this some thought in the beginning. One thing I noticed is I can hear everything while I'm in here. The reverse is true too, unfortunately. I do have a crank radio in the closet/porch.

Now, I do have a red lipped blenny that jumped and landed in a nice position. So I have this little dried out blenny trophy in the room. I think that's rockin the criteria ;D I will take a pic of that in the morning.

I might get yelled at if I post the other picture though... now, if I just had a 3reef calendar.

+K all around for fun times

12. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Wheres the frag tank? and the tv? Iv seen a lot of pics facing the stairs what are you working with facing the other way?