Paypal?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by NittyGritty, Jun 28, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NittyGritty

NittyGritty Millepora

Hey all,

I know a lot of you have used paypal in the past to receive payment for sales of equip etc. I am thinking on setting one up for our registry for the wedding in Sept via honeyfund.com.

My question is, I have heard it takes a few days once payment has been made until you can access it. Is this true? Or can you access it once it is deposited.

Thanks for your help!

D.

2. Click Here!

3. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

couple days to move from paypal to your bank account. Mine takes about 2 or max of 3 days to clear, but it could go longer depending on your bank. Costs nothing to transfer to bank either.

As for people depositing into your account you have instant access to anyone who accepts online payments if you want to buy something with the money. But to move it to your bank takes a couple days.

Also, make sure people are giving it as a "gift" payment. If they don't paypal will collect their 3.5% on anything deposited to your paypal account.

4. Reef-a-holic

Reef-a-holic 3reef Sponsor

You can also get a PayPal debit card...once you get it you can withdraw funds from an ATM...or just use your card to make purchases.