Pastey's 200DD--SPS v. 3.0

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Pastey, Mar 2, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

It came from LED. We will see how it goes.

Here it is mounted. It was a pain to get secured and I'm still not 100% sure it will stay put if something (or someone) bumps it.

[​IMG]

Of course, when adding something, it makes me move a whole bunch of other stuff around. Made an accidental frag of sinularia because it grew off the original rock it was attached to. Moved some other things around and this is the result:
    [​IMG]

Also ordered 2 MP40QD wet sides today. I've got 2 wet sides making noise. I wanted to upgrade the drivers first to get rid of the classic MP40 buzz but wet sides were needed. I'll have to order drivers later.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. Click Here!

3. civiccars2003

civiccars2003 Great Blue Whale

Well done...I want that monti.

4. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

Come pick yourself up a piece...I've got a few frags of it mounted to a rock :)
    Spent the morning making some racks to help organize my fish cabinet. While I had some test kits out, I decided to test my cal and alk (I very rarely test my water). Cal came out to 399 and alk cam out to 7.2. Seem like alright numbers. I would raise my kalk saturation a bit since I don't fully saturate but my pH is pretty spot on at 8.1-8.4. May just leave it alone for now and see how the SPS does.

5. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

Brought out the macro lens since I didn't have much to do today.

Green/purple rim monti cap from KenM:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Potbellied Melanarus wrasse:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bargain Fish:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

April Hope likes this.
  6. April Hope

April Hope Fire Shrimp

7. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

Been a while since I've been around. We were victims of the flood that hit Louisiana back in August and all but 3 fish died due to prolonged power outage. Tank went without power for about 3 days before we could finally get home. Found my 2 clowns and blue chromis still alive (barely). Attemped to save my 2 foot wide toadstool but it died in a 5 gallon bucket in our hotel room :-/ Home is being repaired now but the tank is a long way off from being back up. Looking at potentially doing a setup centered around a very large S. Gigantea anemone with little in the way of expensive fish or many corals. Have to build a new stand (the original was ruined in the flood) which means I'll be replumbing. Tough times all around, in general and while the tank is the least important thing, it helps to have something to look forward to other than not living in a small rental home.