overgrown

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by ollie51, May 25, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ollie51

ollie51 Feather Duster

having a small problem with some fast growing montis , i have 3,( 1 cherry red 1 green and 1 brown/purple digitata )have way to much in tank but i tryed every LFS but no one deals w/ sps i was thinking online sales but have no clue how to do this (packing shipping ect) anyone have any info or ideas?:confused:

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Do you have a local reef club near you??? Here in Indiana we have INDMAS which meets every month and that is a good place to get rid of coral.

4. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

That is what I'd look to do. If not you could always frag them and put them in a seperate tank.

5. ollie51

ollie51 Feather Duster

already have 2 other tanks going and more mh lights and i have to work for utilitiy company closest reef club to me is 50 miles away & you have attend a meeting to join and i cant seem to get to one

6. bmshehan

7. ollie51

ollie51 Feather Duster

thanks for the info bmshehan articles had a lot of good info that might be the way for me to go just a little leary on shipping and stuff arriving doa. but i will probably give it a shot ,thanks

8. Click Here!

9. bmshehan

No prob, obviously not the best thing, just like buying livestock I would wrather go to a store then order online, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Experiment with it and let us know how it goes, just be prepared to give a refund a time or two until you figure it out. You might pm Tangster, he's good at shipping livestock, he might be able to help out also.

10. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Depending on what you have, I may be interested in some. I would be paying for shipping if you give it away. Luna