Our New Bridgelux Value Fixtures!

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Aug 6, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

I prefer 2 of the 4 orb ones, as you will get better coverage. The 8 orb ones will be special order for now, so 2 weeks lead time, at $399 each. The 96 watt (4 orb) fixtures will be ready to ship in 2 weeks, and stocked.

2. Click Here!

3. Kevin_E

Kevin_E Giant Squid

I think you need an unbiased tester to try out and review that 4 or 8 orb unit. I'll volunteer, hesitantly of course. Either would look great over my soon soom to be 55 gallon upgrade ;).

4. riverchel

riverchel Astrea Snail

I think I will probably need to get the 2 separate fixtures because we have a rather large brace in the middle of the tank.

5. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

So 2 weeks wait time with a pre order?

6. Reef Breeders

Yes, 2 weeks from now, they will be in stock and ready to ship, we ordered a bunch!

7. Reef Breeders

2 is better, as you get more spread than with just one. The 8 orb one will cover a 40 breeder sps heavy, the 4 orb would be more of sps in the middle, and lps/softies toward the edges, and teh same kind of deal with the 8 orb one over a 48" long tank.

8. Click Here!

9. Toallhisdoom

Toallhisdoom Dragon Wrasse

should i bug you with another question? what fixture would be my best bet for my 30 cube? lol

10. Reef Breeders

I prefer these, as they have the heatsink, and come with optics, and they are cube shaped fixtures, so they are perfect for cube shaped tanks.

11. Toallhisdoom

sweet :) ugh now i need even more money! :(

12. Toallhisdoom

just read about the 72w cree fixture for 199 with optics. that is what i am getting for my cube i believe :)! sounds perfect. Now 90 or 60 optics?

the cube is like 20x21 or something close to that. so if it covers 24x24 what optics would be better?