Other than your tank hobbies?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by 2_slow_5.0, Jul 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Raimond

Raimond Bristle Worm

I used to fly RC helis and airplanes alot. I got burnt out on them when it became my job for 6 years. I flew the Pioneer RPV in Desert Storm. After I got out of the Corps, I flew for a couple more years then found reasons not to go out anymore. My PTSD has put a damper on many activities. That is why I got an aquarium, I can enjoy it without having too many people around. That and I got a great deal on a complete setup. I still have 5 or 6 helis and 3 airplanes. I love to deep sea fish as well.

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

The hobby is quite relaxing, once you get to sit down & see what a work of art you've created.:)

I'd love to get my pilot's license some day...just for fun, of course. I want to own a small to engine plane.

4. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Skateboarding, martial arts, fishing, hiking(and now mountain climbing I guess), building stuff, fixing stuff, learning, school, more martial arts, shooting/guns, camping, lots more skateboarding, exercising, tattoos, anything self challenging and/or anything scary(I don't mean scary movies) LIVING POSITIVE;D...

5. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Good way to live! :)

6. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Jwin, cooking is a good hobby to have. Baking, is one of those forms that requires precise measuring, cooking does not.

Did I ever send you that squash recipe?

7. rodcpierce

rodcpierce Ritteri Anemone

wow, lots of car guys in here! I have an 01 Trans Am, that is currently setting in the garage with no motor. But spend most of my time during the spring/summer months crewing for an IMCA dirt modified. Here are a few pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

I enjoy wakeboarding and bmxing. Im hardly out on the water due to injuries from my "I dont care if it hurts, Im still going" phase. Haha. I messed up my back pretty bad from that. I play guitar, drums and bass. I love cars but dont have the money right now to be working on mine. I like working with my hands and having a finished product. I think thats why reefing has been such a great hobby for me. Even though I had to convert to freshwater for my time in college I still think about saltwater everyday.

10. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

Model railroading...I know....
    Oh and bama them dolphin have been hittin like mad out towards key west

11. DOMO KUN

DOMO KUN Plankton

I love running , cycling , drinking ,facebooking ,lol...really anything fun ending in "ing" oh , and also working on my honda ruckus!...if i knew how to post pics i would : (

12. Golden Rhino

Golden Rhino Spaghetti Worm

Model Railroading, fishing, working on computers. I used to run RC race trucks. It was fun until I joined a club and had to be at the track 50 miles from home every weekend. It then became too much of a chore to enjoy, so I sold everything to one of my competitors, walked away, and refocused on the other hobbies.