Other than your tank hobbies?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by 2_slow_5.0, Jul 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I hear you, and that is why I don't monkey with cars anywhere near what i used to.

That's a nice looking SVS. I've got a 97 TL1000S, the bike that made yours possible;) Here is a pic from a few years ago, but it still looks the same.
    [​IMG]

And our bikes are slow compared to the 4 cylinder bikes out there. Those bikes have a lot more hp than our slow 10 second 1/4 mile bikes have.

2. Click Here!

3. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

It's simple why I won't own a bike: I'd kill myself. No doubt in my mind. I'll stick with things that give me a better chance of survival/don't let me get too confident. :D

4. mcfarrow

mcfarrow Skunk Shrimp

Thats too bad. In your neck of the woods you could ride all year.

5. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Eh, it gets VERY hot in the middle of summer down there, at least during the day. If you ride at night, then yeah you can. Well outside of monsoon season.

I wear pretty much full gear all the time when I ride. Wearing mesh to keep from melting on the bike is not a risk I like to take.

You know, the bike only goes as fast as your right wrist tells it to. ;)

6. suckafish

suckafish Montipora Capricornis

I am a diver and fishermen through and through!! I mostly kayak fish, because I cant afford or a boat or even have place to keep it. (even though I do work at west marine). I just love to spearfish, and diving is a great passion for me. My bike in another passion of mine, I have full health insurance. I also have a 63 Nova that could use some of my TLC. But we dont live at the same house since i moved...sniff sniff. How doesnt love shooting things?

Ohhh Yeah and Im a SHARKS FAN!!!! LETS GO SHARKS!!

7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I'm a figure skater, and I love being outdoors - riding bikes, hiking, tennis... I also love to bake and do crosswords! Oh and I love all sports, playing and watching. And animals, I have a ton :)

8. Click Here!

9. ScubaBrett22

ScubaBrett22 Fire Shrimp

Other then my fish tank hobby i do lots of scuba diving i am a huge underwater photographer, Love hiking and biking, i also do a lot of Urban Exploration i also hang with the US Coast Guard a lot on the weekends.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

okay thats plenty lol i bet you guys get the point lol

10. scott26

scott26 Ritteri Anemone

Oh yea so slow :) I know mine can take a 600 off the line maybe a 750 but once you get up to the triple digits they always start to pull on ya. You just can't beat that low V-Twin rumble. Also those TL's are death traps known for tank slappers ever have any issues with that?

That will only happen if you are irresponsible and let your common sense get away from you there is a time and a place to be wild and crazy... the best advice I got was when riding a bike just think that every car out there is going to try and kill you. It has worked pretty well so far... knock on wood.

11. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

Here is my past time and my kiddos

mmjrmoto.jpg

mmjr1.jpg

jolly g1.jpg

fish 2 and landscape 213.jpg

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Great pictures Brett!

I don't have time for this hobby, let alone another one :lol: