Other than your tank hobbies?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by 2_slow_5.0, Jul 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RemickJ

RemickJ Teardrop Maxima Clam

Sweet Rides!! Are those T&D Rocker Shafts? I have them on my small block.. While I do not have any pics readily available you can see by my profile picture that my other hobby falls right in line here.. I have a 225 inch dragster. Runs the quarter in 7.76 sec at 170 MPH. Nice to see some other Horsepower junkies!

2. Click Here!

3. blkwagon

blkwagon Plankton

my hobby...this car is built by me.,..has a darton sleeved block forged pistons and rods mild cams and a whole lot more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. 2_slow_5.0

2_slow_5.0 Flamingo Tongue

Oh snapz!!

Bunch of car guys who have fish tanks! LOL

I have a site Rowboat Productions Forums - Powered by vBulletin search on youtube rowboat productions you will find a bunch of our videos! Not much has been going on lately but its about to pop off adain when I get my new chassis together!

5. Nealio

Nealio Coral Banded Shrimp

My Mazda6. Nothing too crazy, bunch of bolt-ons. I/H/E, springs shocks, rims, 245/40-18 tires, sub, and a lot of HIDs.
    [​IMG]

I also help build and support several track cars including S13 drift cars and a turbo Miata Auto-X/Road course beast.

[​IMG]
    (old pic, now has lip and custom 3" exhaust.)

6. hddoutside

hddoutside Fire Shrimp

sleeping is my other hobby.

7. Jim522

Jim522 Purple Spiny Lobster

Man, some nice cars on here! Had a nice '89 5spd 5.0 GT Hatchback in highschool. Nothing fancy, a few bolt ons.

I own a camp in the Everglades where I do quite a bit of hunting. I work on boats in Key Largo so I do quite a bit of boating/fishing. My biggest hobby is gun collecting/shooting and I'm just getting into reloading, which I'm very excited about. The price of ammo and availibility make it rediculous to try to hit the range every weekend.
    I'll try to put some pics up later.

8. Click Here!

9. jokaz82

jokaz82 Fire Worm

My hobbies that I've been slacking at (b/c got 2 boys now) is playing piano & also performing magic tricks. Another off & on hobby is scuba diving (due to travel).

The family is my full time thing now.

10. benbabcock

benbabcock Bubble Tip Anemone

doing the dishes and cooking supper! my hobby is my wifey =)

11. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

I'm just starting my reef up again,but i have 3 other freshwater tanks that keep me pretty busy.I've been in saltwater a little over 3 years and freshwater for 20 years,but before i was dissabled, i also built and flew rc airplanes and heli's for about 8 years and i also play guitar(even though i totally suck!)

12. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

2 slow and ducksmasher, I have had a couple mustang 5.0's, both fox bodies.

1st was an 87 lx 5.0 hatch that was immaculate, and quick. I had a bunch of bolt ons and 3.73s on it It was a very nice clean car that met its unfortunate end due to a grandma in a buick coming to a complete stop int eh middle lane of a 3 lane freeway for no reason. I swerved to avoid her, but my rear end kicked out,a nd I was never able to regain complete control and it was stopped by the cables that separated N and S bound traffic. Both I and my dog were 100% safe though. The grandma never even stopped. nice huh? I was just about to throw a grand into the suspension (panhard bar, caster camber and all that good stuff)to get it to handle like a race car, but never got ti to that point. Oh well, life goes on.

I got a nice silver 92 lx 5.0 convertible with the rare white leather (7up promo car) interior after the insurance paid up for my 87. The 92 was a nice car, but I never put all the goodies I had on the 87 into the 92, so it was more of a cruiser. Plus, at that point I bought my suzuki sport bike. So I never really had the reason to build the car up when my bike can do low tens and do 175 mph. The bike thing really has my interest with me doing track days, and finding twisty roads wherever to have fun on.
    I don't know if any car will stir me like a bike does anymore.

I sold the 92 vert to help buy my house. I will probably get another mustang again, hopefully sooner rather than later. Those 2011's even the v6 are awesome cars.

I do still have a ford v8 powered vehicle, my 78 Ski Nautique Martinique ski boat. it's got a 351W in it. I upgraded the D8oe heads to gt40Ps with an edelbrock performer intake on it. It's got a 600 cfm Holley on it. It's a fun wakeboarding boat.

I hunt too, but all these hobbies take $$ and time. Only so much to go around;)