other expensive hobbies - that we can discuss on a family forum

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bvb-etf-luva, May 1, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabbagabbawill

gabbagabbawill Pajama Cardinal

haha, that's awesome... I have a friend here in town who has well over 20 guns, mostly pistols and semi-autos. I like going to the firing range and squeezing off a few rounds... I have my eye on a sig-sauer P220 45ACP carry... we can get carry permits here in GA pretty easy as long as you are not a felon. It's the line next to the marriage licenses, btw. gotta love the south! ;D

2. Click Here!

3. saints fan 420

saints fan 420 Expensive Colorful Sticks

gotta love the dirty dirty.. i got a few guns.. 2 pistols(1 on nightstand and 1 in the jeep), 1 rifle and 1 shotgun.. its all i need..

4. fischkid2

fischkid2 Dirty Filter Sock

Thats so great, man. one of the many reasons why I envy the South. mega jealous.
    Chi has the WORST gun laws that I wont get into here as the rage will fume.
    I'll move down there one of these days...

5. gt40425hp

gt40425hp Feather Duster

nice piece thats one i dont have but i would like to thay shoot nice but i have enough 45's but i want a dan wesson 1911 badly i would never carry it but its a nice show off piece

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

And skin :D

7. jfdean

jfdean Plankton

Scuba diving! Who wouldn't want to dive in the world's largest fish tank!? And like reefing, very expensive to get into. I'm hoping to by a $600 diving computer and dream of a $1200 regulator... But hey, once you got everything you just pay for air!

I'm actually surprised that so few people on this site are divers, in my time diving a huge number of divers get into reefing because they like to have the color and vibrancy that you get at 40ft down in their living room!

8. Click Here!

9. malac0da13

malac0da13 Torch Coral

I have a black 03 evo. It has turbo back exhaust, intake, upper intercooler pipe and bov, cams(I think), and lowered. All the work was done by previous owner and was kind of did hack job at it so I got to straighten it out lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

10. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

I play golf as well keep messing my game up going to the gym to much. What kind of clubs do they give you?

11. exactlyobp

exactlyobp Giant Squid

It was E46 M3 (01-06). The thing is he was with his wife as well.

First off, black FTW! The wife LOVEs Evos. Especially the newest one, and Im like W T F? LOL Yeah, when I bought my old 02 WRX Wagon, the original owner put over $13K worth mod invested, and I paid him 16K I think. All I did was put JDM HID headlights, Defi gauges x 4, sedan fenders, misc. I still miss it, only sometimes. And when we saw the new 08 STi back in 2007, we HAD TO get the 07 STi. Yes its black. We still have it and we drive it with pride.

There are less and less attractive compact sports in the market. Sigh..

12. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

:drive::thumb_up:some subie love for you :) I drive a PSM bugeye with about 12k in mods now ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.