ORPHEK LED'S ARE HERE!!!(will be pic heavy)

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by BoBo65, Jul 6, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

Aight guys I have more pics :) just installed the track lighting above my tank, keep in mind I am getting a new stand that will be 36" tall, 13 inches taller than my current stand so I mounted them 13" higher than I wanted them so I only have to do it once... hope you like :) [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

That looks great Bobo. :)
    I was about to say..."hope you..what?" Then I saw 'like' on the next line. lol.

4. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

yea it looking good ;D

5. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

lol you confuse me sometimes Seano hahaha :) naw yeah I def love my lighting, now I just need to get my new stand and some more corals, I think I already know my next coral :)

6. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

haha. I just didn't see the last word in the sentence. It was on a different line. :) I was confused at first. :p

7. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

Looks great!!! I just got home from vacation so I caught up on your build. Now with these could you use them on a controller, RK lite or something along those lines to control them at all? Slowly ramp up and down through the day? Have you heard anything about that Bobbo?? I think we are going to follow along the lines of your build, where did you end up getting the materials depot or lowes?

8. Click Here!

9. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

seeing as they are dimmable I dont see why you couldnt use a controller to simulate a dusk dawn, oh and I went to home depot first but they were useless and didn't have the sockets w/o the covers when I asked they were no help so off to lowes I went and they had exactly what I needed, plus I got to cash in a bunch of change at coinstar... free coin counting with lowes gift card ;)[​IMG]

10. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

Just turned my lights on today, man they look good lol any one that doesnt have Orphek I def recommend checkin them out :D

11. saints fan 420

saints fan 420 Expensive Colorful Sticks

congrats bro..

one ? why are they so high from the tank???

12. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

My current stand is only 23" tall Im getting a stand made right now that is going to be 36" tall, so my tank will actually be alot closer to the lighting than it is right now, just didnt want to hang the shelving brackets twice :)