Resolved One more for the ID experts.

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by Magnus, May 8, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

OMG!!! I'm ROFL!!! You knew this all along!? I just googled your proposed names and an exact match came up!! That would be cool if mine developed thick and high as the ones in google!!!

I wasn't 100% sure about the gorgonian, the polyps seemed to be way longer, but then again, like I said earlier, they just came out very little time ago.

On the google search for Heliopora Coerulea, a good close up of one of the images showed small V shaped white antennas that come out from the tips of this coral as well, and mine has that too on that one tip it's got.

My mystery coral it's not a mystery anymore!! Now, let's hope I can remember that name!

Thank you again!

- Mag.

2. Click Here!

3. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

BTW, let the record show that I'm grateful for all the inputs from everybody. Beyond who's right or wron, you are ALWAYS helpful in many different ways.

I just feel bad for Tomita... no more fun for her...... for now ;)

4. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

5. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Yo! what's a hax? pardon my foreignness! :)

- Mag.

6. ingtar_shinowa

Its a video game term implying the tomita is obviously cheating since her ID was spot on

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

She's the Sarah-pedia of Corals! She ID'd two of my new adds in less than 10 minutes the other day. She rocks in this department for sure!;D

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. ingtar_shinowa

I'm not gonna lie im impressed. No i was a BF1942 and CoD guy until they leamed up the servers with the last mw2. Also Ashley (my female unit) lost my cd key so when she updated my windows and video card I couldnt play without buying the game agin. Actually since she is right behind me i'll admit I *MIGHT* have lost it myself.

10. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

LOL, that was a good save! I have to say that I am a gamer. But shooters mostly. Don't get me wrong, I've played RPG's but my main thing are shooters. I haven't been online since 2008, so if this was a new term that came after "Powned" and "tea bagged" then I'm definitely not down with it. But now I am ;)

See... you all keep helping me... right now it's with my slanglish ;)

Thanks again!

1 person likes this.
  11. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

OMG! I got freakin tears rollin down my cheeks!! ;D

12. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Yeah.... anybody that ever played any of the HALO collection or A shooter game where it was in the character's range of movement to kneel or crouch, at some point got the "tea bagged" experience. After that it was all about "tea bagging" your opponents. Just like a payback to the world for the traumatic event.
    I kid you not. :eek: