On the right Path to reef?

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by Vektor, May 30, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Vektor

Vektor Plankton

Thanks Naut for the info. Unfortunantly I measured my stand I got free with the tank and it is very limited size wise. There are support pieces between the two doors. There is also a support piece in the rear of the stand. Measuring the opening it comes to height of 18'' width of 9'' and depth of 11''. I am not sure if i could even fit a 10 gal into that opening. Unfortunatly I am starting to see my limitations with going reef.

I currently have an Emperor 400 H.O.T. as well. Is it more beneficial to replace that with a CPR Fuge for filtration?

I guess I am trying to get the best setup for my limitations.

Thanks for the time you spend reading and replying to my posts.

2. Click Here!

3. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

You could get a cheap rubber made tub from home depot as it is flexable and you should be able to bend it and slide it into the stand area,
    Do you have a photo of the inside of the stand and tank area?

4. Vektor

Vektor Plankton

Hey Naut here are the photos you requested.

5. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

That opening looks bigger than 9 inches. are you sure it is only 9 inches wide? I think a 10 gallon is 12 inches wide.
    If it can not go through this opening I would get a rubber maid tub and squeeze it in to that space.

Attached Files: