...Oh yes I did, Advice??

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by reefgirl16, Jul 7, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefgirl16

reefgirl16 Feather Duster

Y'all can bash me all y'all want, but I just couldn't help myself!!! I got... an anemone... But I'm not quite confident in my choice, I saw no sign of tearing on it's foot, It glows green in my night LED lights.

Just tell me if y'all think it's healty
    reef2.JPG

reef4.JPG

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. proreefer

proreefer Feather Star

let the one who is not guilty of this offence, do the first bash, not I. from what I see of him he looks great.

4. Magnett2

Magnett2 Coral Banded Shrimp

It looks ok. Can't really tell from the pic. The real question is if it will remain healthy. For the sake of the animal you could have listened and waited a little while longer.

5. reefgirl16

I know, when I got home I was practically banging my head aginst the wall asking what was wrong with me :( but there's nothing i can really do right now, I'm gonna try and do good by him, I tried to get him in good lighting but that's hard to do when he's got himself in a crevice

1 person likes this.
  6. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

+1

Just feed it a tiny piece of meaty food once per week and keep your nitrates in check and it should be fine. :)

7. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

LOL

It's not uncommon for one to be reclusive when first introduced into a new environment. Just leave it alone and it will make it's own way out into the light.

8. Click Here!

9. reefgirl16

LOL, I couldn't sleep at all last night for fear of something happening to him.

10. reefgirl16

Lol, I know that. I'm not really worried about him being reculsive just wondering about his health. I'd be devistated if I lost him just after I got him.

11. m2434

m2434 Giant Squid

+2 been there done that LOL. Looks good I think. Although, it will take a while to adjust to your tank and come out of hiding and open up more. So, tough to say until then, but color certainly looks great :)

12. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Patience,wisdom and tank maturity all go hand in hand,we've all done it or something similar.Like mentioned,keep your water params stable and feed it,you should be fine.You are now officially infected with the reefing bug,there is no known cure.;)