Oh yea the monster "15" gallon, lol

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Birchell, Jan 10, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mushroom_man

mushroom_man Bubble Tip Anemone

miami,right near da beach BOYE!, FL,Florida
    also how are your xenia? that is the next thing i wanted to get. i just got green striped and a light blue and red spotted mushroom rock for 38 bucks! you have the only one i need!!! blast you! lol. im curious as to how you got the blue stripped?

2. Click Here!

3. mushroom_man

omg me too! hes hosted in the button polyps in the bottom right of the pic. that jerk.

4. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

i got the blue striped at a fish store in texas. i drive the 3 hour drive like once a month or so, and see what they have. i got the rock with 3 for 24 bucks!! and the xenia was 45 for the two. it would have been more but i know the guy that owns the place so he let me have them for alittle cheaper. the xenia is growing like a weed. i had no idea about how fast it would untill i got it. i would love to have the tank domanated by it, lol. all the pulsing heads. from what i can tell it does good were ever i put it. i had it on the floor for a week, just in case it needed to acclamate to my light, then i moved it to the middle, with a little more flow and it seems to be ajusting well. im going back to the store this weekend to see what they have, but im hoping my new 100 gallon cycles so i can get a pair of cinnamon clowns, he he.

5. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

I hate living in the middle of no were!!! I have no were to get stuff.

1 person likes this.
  6. mushroom_man

yeah... i live in miami so it isnt that hard for me but i have to deal with power outages in the summer for those things... what are they called again??? ohhh yeah, hurricanes... blah