Oh yea, new frag!!!

Discussion in 'Frags' started by Birchell, Feb 16, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

I had an orange Fungia as well, though it didn't last that long...couldn't save it!
    I guess they can grow pretty fast especially with target feeding! They do carry nematocysts and a toxic mucus that can be used lethally to kill other corals in ones tank! Not to make you nervous but to keep it in the back of your mind!

2. Click Here!

3. Beaun

Beaun Fire Shrimp

If you are talking about their reef tank, its 20,000 gallons! Massive (the largest in the western hemisphere. I make the 45 minute drive at least once a month just to check it out.

4. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

I have a bright orange fungia. It will eat big food too, but I don't really feed mine. I give it some phyto every now and then. If some meaty food falls on it thought it's interesting to watch it kinda liquify it's body and move the jelly like internal parts to the mouth area.
    I'm looking to get some other colorful ones. Most that I see in the stores are rather dull, every now and then I'll see one super bright... which is what I want.
    This guy just sold a bunch here in Dallas for dirt cheap ,but I missed the sale:

Attached Files:

5. smileyface1995

smileyface1995 Flamingo Tongue

hey i was wondering around how much $$ is a good price for a mushroom?