offtopic dating question...help please?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by supratt, Nov 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

give her the old yawn strectch arm over the back of her chair its a classic lol

2. Click Here!

3. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

Has she ever dated anyone else before? How long have you known her, how much do you know about her, besides that she plays soccer, do yous go to the same school? Give me a lil more info and I can think of a few good ways to work things into different convos and what not. Everyone has given great advice though, so listen close to these people.

4. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

ya she has dated other people but not for a long time though like 1-2 years, i've known her since 5th grade now im in 10th, I know a good amount about her, and we do go to the same school. I dated her before in 8th grade but that wasnt anything too intense. we get along well, we used to snowboard a few times but she quit, Im gonna try to get her back into it. any help is great thanks

5. mikev15101

Since you do have a history with her, it will either make things much easier or much harder. If you have already established a great friend relationship with her, it may be hard to break since she may not want to lose you as a friend if anything gets complicated, somtimes girls worry about that. On the other hand since you have known each other for such a long time there is less of an awkward phase. Dinner may not be a bad idea, since you do have a ton of things to talk about, things goin on in school, other groups of kids, sports that are going on. But do save the dinner things for atleast the 4th or 5th date. Since you do have a friendly report with her, you can kinda hint at things, like so are ya interested in anyone, bring up a really popular/good looking girl, ask her opionion on her, if she says o wow she is really great and good looking, you slide the "well I dont really think she is that great esp. compaired with a girl like you" it is a compliment to her, which almost all girls love. If she is super busy with school and soccer and clubs and such it may be hard to get a relationship started since there isnt much time to help it grow, relationships are much like the saltwater fish hobby, it needs attention, time, and care. You only get out of it what you are willing to put into it. But deff take it slow do not make her feel rushed, things will evolve if they are meant to, just do not be shy or worried, regrets are the worst and you if you go for it and fail, atleast you arnt left wondering what if........

6. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

great way to put it, im gonna do what you said and wait a bit for dinners, but ill see how it goes, thanks

7. mikev15101

ah youll do fine....we are men it all comes natural...haha

8. Click Here!

9. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

hahaha. i love how this thread got hijacked for a while. you will be fine dude. no worries.

10. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

hopefully, but its hard because I dont get to see her too much in school. when I do though I'll see if she wants to go on a double date with me and my friend.

11. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Now your talkin,that's how we did it in my teen years!!!! Loved em'

12. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

sorry just had to post another one!! lol !!;D