offtopic dating question...help please?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by supratt, Nov 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

99 replies on this thread, so Ill round it up to 100

nothing to contribute of any value
    other than - the people who advised you to be yourself - where giving good advice IMO
    if you like the girl, treat her with respect , courtesy and decency

have a nice time, and allow her to do the same

Steve

2. Click Here!

3. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I've got a vette you can buy to fix that issue :)

4. scott26

scott26 Ritteri Anemone

I was in the same boat as you in high school same grade too I liked a girl but was to shy to get the guts to ask her out blutly so we didn't and she ended up dating my friend... which really sucked... but they ended it and I wasn't going to let her get away again so I just talked to her and said "I like you more then a friend" and it worked out and we have been together for 5 years now... so just don't be shy or you will end up regreting something.

5. psiclone

psiclone Purple Spiny Lobster

Updates are demanded.

6. browntrout

browntrout Fire Shrimp

Im 30 and married now, but back in day it was easy to pick up chicks. Just cruise to a highly populated area spot some good looking girls then just cruise over and say hi. Yes it's that simple. Most guys are so afraid to approach women some women really find it refreshing when you walk up and simply say hello and introduce yourself make some small talk ask for some digits and take off. Repeat all night. Some chicks give you there number others don't. Numbers they are just that my man. If one says no ask another. Eventually you will get a yes :cheesy:

7. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

This is true.

8. Click Here!

9. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

___UPDATE___

ok so I talked to my friend and he's that him and his girlfriend would go see it with us on a double date, now I just need to ask her tomarrow. we dont have the same classes so its hard to see eachother.

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Well, in my city a total stranger walking up to you and asking for your number is considered one of two things. A threat, or a weirdo.

Only in certain places are you allowed to socialize and mingle with random people. So, pulling up next to a group of girls on the street and asking for phone numbers is simply asking for a butt load of trouble. Either you'll be called a creeper and be told to get lost, you'll get to see how much pepper spray is in her purse, you'll be asked "are you lost?", or you'll get to make friends with a police officer. Maybe 5% of the time will girls cooperate and be social.

I mean, come on. Have you ever seen the movie Taken? Stuff like that. Girls don't walk alone in this city (they shouldn't walk alone in any city IMO)

11. scott26

scott26 Ritteri Anemone

Just be sure to make it clear that it is a date... dont fall into the "Friend Zone." Have you seen the movie "Just Friends?" funny but true.

12. jhawkor

jhawkor Millepora

Don't make the same mistake I did. There was a girl that liked me but I was too scared/self conscious to make a move. I waited too long and now she has moved on and is dating one of my best friends:-/. I'm an idiot.