offtopic dating question...help please?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by supratt, Nov 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

Hey you guys, I figured I'd ask for your oppinion on if this girl is into me. Im 15 and kinda the shy type so I dont know what I should do.

this girl im talking about is a soccer player so shes pretty tough like how she acts and doesnt show her weaknesses, I'd like to but i dont know if she would date me. I went to a movie with her a few days ago just as friends. we were supposed to go with another person but he couldnt make it. As for body language her feet were on the seat infront away from me but her body was a bit towards me. I was making her laugh a lot before and in the movie, but this is what Im really now sure about... during some scary settings she would have her legs in the chair and then when a scary part flashed she would quickly grab my hand but then a second later let go. was she trying to flirt with me, get my attention, or what? this happend 2 or 3 times. after the movie we talked a bit had some laughs on the way home. Should I go to another movie with her but just invite her? what should I do?

I sure most of you guys are older than me and could give me some tips.
    thanks,

4 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. scooter-2505

scooter-2505 Fire Worm

go for it. you got her attention. if ti doesn't work go find another. you have plenty of time.

4. ontop27

ontop27 Ritteri Anemone

haha oh to be young again....it wasn't paranormal activity was it? Im only 22 so im still in the game haha, it sounds like she wanted you to put your arm around her by the way it sounds.

5. Evan127

Evan127 Spaghetti Worm

She is flirting with you for sure. "Just friends" girls don't grab guys hands like that in my book. Take things nice and slow, but make sure you keep her attention. Ask her to another movie and see what happens.

Also, Karma for asking dating advice on a reef site!

6. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

haha ya it was! good movie. thanks the advise

7. ontop27

ontop27 Ritteri Anemone

I saw it last night with a girl too haha. Spoiler alert** where did 30 mins that should have been in that movie go?? Like the di-anne person from the wheggie board, the girl they found online, or anything about the fire??

8. Click Here!

9. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Go for it!! Coming from a girl, arm grabbing is a sign she's into you. I remember that if I liked a guy I would find some excuse to touch his hand, arm, etc. And if you have her laughing, she thinks you're funny and cute! Definitely ask her out again. Good luck!! :)

10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Good to hear. That movie looks really good to me. So does the Fourth Kind.

As far as the girl, yeah, she is into you. Roll with it. You are only 15, so you are not supposed to know any better:)

11. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

haha. yeah. from the sounds of it she digs you and i dont mean to brag but i have been pretty good with girls and i know what you are going through with that kinda stuff. i used to be the same way... well like two years ago. lol ask her on a date. make sure she knows its a date then just hang out after. its not hard to get a girls attention, its just hard to keep it in a way you want. but show her your tank and you are set. girls love my tanks. i always have my parents kicking in my door to make sure nothing too crazy is going on in my room and most of the time its just that girls want to stare at my tanks. well some of the time. haha :p

12. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

take her to the movies or some place again, but this time dont be afraid to make the first move! put ur arm around her or grab her hand, the worst that can happen is she moves it!

1 person likes this.