Officially PC free and all Mac!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by cosmo, Feb 21, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

Very nice purchase!!! I have been all Apple since 2007, I loved them so much I decided to work for them back in 08.

2. Click Here!

3. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

yeah, i'm confused by that! iTunes is stupid easy! It took me a sec coming from a PC background, but once ya work with it, SOOOO much easier than anything PC! IMO!

4. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

IMO, iTunes couldn't get much more user-friendly.

I love the design of apple products. I was thinking about getting a macbook air for school this fall. :p If I have the moneys! lol. :drool:

5. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

Not a big apple fan. I mean heck, Gates solved malaria and makes it easy to use flash player. Win-win.

6. zackscott20

zackscott20 Fire Shrimp

i miss the fast startup speed in the snow leopard though... oh well.. faster than a PC any day! did yours start-up slow down with the update?

7. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

thx seano, love this thing already! def need to take the tutorial, but the quality of this KILLS my last HP laptop that made it all of 1 year! CHEAP!

8. Click Here!

9. SnooknRedz

SnooknRedz Vlamingii Tang

Macs are a computer for those who want a computer to do basic computing ( internet browsing, music, video, chat) Older folks and not technologically inclined come to mind (not bashing either, just thats what i think of someone who wants right out of the box the best experience possible) and are hard if not impossible to infect with virus.

pc's are a computer that can be tweaked to your liking ( given you know what your doing) You can do almost anything. but theyre so open, that it leaves you voulnerable if your not careful.

Both do the same thing in different ways. both are cool, and without both, wed have no 3reef. lol

I can say, i wish i had that laptop, maybe not the air, but pro. my boys got one and its a beast! my dell sucks eggs. (thats what my sociology professor says... hated her. for that class and that saying.)

Congratz cosmo

10. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

yeah and designs in flaws and backdoors ensuring constant purchases to fix flaws and keep ur comp running proper! love updating my comp every other day!lol

11. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

have the lion, this is sweet! still learning but damn! the features are sweet!

12. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Not that Mr. Microsoft stole the ideas for his products or anything! ::) ;)

1 person likes this.