Officially PC free and all Mac!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by cosmo, Feb 21, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Doesn't that describe how a vast majority of everything gets on a product? regardless of pc or mac? little guy comes up with something cool, big guy buys him out, or threatens to steal it if they don't let them buy it? I think both Bill and Steve are guilty of that!

2. Click Here!

3. chumslickjon

chumslickjon Purple Spiny Lobster

It's really not a big deal until it's commercialized. Then the masses see it and all of a sudden it's innovation. Something that has never been around until now (as far as the public knows). Apple makes great products, I've been telling my grandparents and people in the older generations to buy mac for many years. What I find extremely troublesome is the way the world is becoming brainwashed by all the ads. Every apple user has something bad to say about everything else. It echo's of the commercials from a few years back, and it's extremely unfortunate, especially when there are so many more great and beautiful things out there to use. I'm sure iPhone fans will laugh at this, but Windows Phone is an awesome and powerful device, but it gets shunned for no other reason than it's not an iPhone. Just like the commercial says, if you don't have an iPhone, well I've got news for you, they're not the only game in town.

4. mcfarrow

mcfarrow Skunk Shrimp

Congrats, new toys are awesome. I have always had a love hate relationship with mac. Lately they have been pissing me off when they wont let me do a final save of a project. How do they always know I am almost done? I think its time to make an example out of one of these and put the fear back in them. Sometimes its gotta be bad cop bad cop.

5. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

I'll never buy another dell again. Been burned too many times. I spent $2300 on my last dell laptop and it literally doesn't work unplugged. I have never felt more burned on a purchase. I just bought the top of the line macbook air with every option you can get and an external cd drive for $1800 (I get 7% off because I'm a Toyota dealer) so the price isn't bad either.

Once again. I'm not saying that PCs are bad. But they currently don't have a competitor to the Macbook Air.

6. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

I don't care about the people in her past or any rotten thing she and her friends have done. Love is blind.

2 people like this.
  7. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

We just had this happen!!!!! What a pain that was. Bought a new adapter and now we are golden. We didn't think about changing that out at first because the blue light was still going. We really thought it was the battery. It's probably close to being the same model as yours, for the price is the same.

8. Click Here!

9. chumslickjon

I've purchased hundreds of Dells over the years and have had minor problems but overall great success. Again, there are plenty of competitors of macbook air they just aren't being constantly thrown in our faces, here's one example. Dell Ultrabook Features Backlit Keyboard, Smart Connect | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

10. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

XPS? Mine still runs, it just slows and lags to a point of unusable. Dell told me "it's too powerful" like that was a good thing... I also have a new dell tower that isn't working right. I have had a lot of dell trouble lately. My HP, which I have always heard are horrible, works great.

11. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

That computer isn't even on the market yet... So... once again PC doesn't currently offer any competitor.

I have a business with over 100 dell computers and an annual IT budget over $25000 I guarantee I have purchased more dell products than you have. I have been burned by many of there new models and despite a Gold level business credit I'll never buy another one.

12. chumslickjon

wow, you have no idea what I do for a living and you say that? with a reply like that I am done with you. Have a nice day. ::)