::Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread::

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by NaClCrocodile, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. flynhawaiianz28

flynhawaiianz28 Purple Spiny Lobster

if i'm lucky i'll be able to sit down and complete the campaign tonight if it doesn't get too late

2. Click Here!

3. wilko82

wilko82 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

haha i havnt even looked at the campaign i got the game at 12:01 tues was on at 12:15 told myself just an hour on live and then ill do the campaign lol instantly addicted to live play

4. wilko82

also i meant to ask but is any1 havin any trouble gettin into games with friends me and my group who play every game together are havin probs gettin in same game at first i put it down to the sheer volume of players tryin to get on on launch night but it is still happenin so who knows

5. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

A guy in one of my classes said he was having trouble with that on PS3. I play Mercenary TDM right now, because I hate playing against parties when I'm not in one myself, so I'm not sure how you can fix that.

6. browntrout

browntrout Fire Shrimp

You will be waiting for quite some time. Top selling games like this don't do price drops. Even the used one's run 44.99 and good luck finding those.

7. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

oh well ill just wait till then

8. Click Here!

9. wilko82

i dont think the price will ever go down look at cod4 still in the charts biggest sellin game ever this will surpass that

10. tronb24

tronb24 Coral Banded Shrimp

Gotta wait until Friday (payday) and it kills me. to look at my friends list last night and see just about every single person playing this game.

11. wilko82

thanks jwin but we have tried even when we arent a party we send invites to each other for a game with loads of spaces and it just wont let us all on or it kicks 1 of us to let some1 else in dont know why

12. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Level 23 right now. I've got friends almost to 40 so I don't feel like I'm playing too much lol. All I've got to say is UMP45 + Bling + Rapid Fire + Red Dot = Siiiiiick. The Glock 18 is a great secondary gun as well. I can't wait till I get Cold Blooded though. Oh and silenced snipers/shotguns/and LMGs are pretty intense as well. Picked up an M16 and it's almost the same - a little more damage, just a sick gun. I'm usually running with a SCAR-H Bling'd with Thermal and Silenced, Glock 18 + Red Dot as a backup.