Odyssea Lights

Discussion in 'Reef Lighting' started by Black_Raven, Jun 17, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. vtecintegra

vtecintegra Fire Worm

Are they the black ballast? I just got the 48" with T5s. I plan on keeping the ballasts (black ones) for a little while as long as they are working. Then I'm going to switch to icecaps since they are suppose to plug right in with an extension cable. I want to upgrade the bulbs first to something a little bluer.

2. Click Here!

3. ddantz

ddantz Plankton

Yes I have, they are good lights and very good price, no one I know can beat their prices. I have a PC 4x65 w, MH 2x250 w 1500k, and with moon light for almost 2 years now and works great no problem (for under 300.00), I'm very happy with them. Don't listen to other hobyist opinion, just about anything else is made in China now. They are just as good as the other brands out there.

4. ddantz

ddantz Plankton

Yes I have, they are good lights and very good price, no one I know can beat their prices. I have a 4x65 w, 2x250 w 2500k, and with moon light for almost 2 years now and works great no problem (for under 300.00), I'm very happy with them. Don't listen to other hobyist opinion, just about anything else is made in China now. They are just as good as the other brands out there.