Oceanic Systems

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by Callahan, Mar 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JBL

JBL Sea Dragon

Hmm, a Ford Bud Light? Volkswagon Heineken? A Chevy Sam Adams? Yeah, I'd buy one. ;D;D;D

I heard the same also. Oceanic is one of the best.

2. Click Here!

3. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm

4. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

all "Oceanic" tanks are starphire glass fronts, it's the only difference between them and their cheaper AGA counterparts, their made in the same place, have been since AGA bought them out
    Ive had one oceanic rupture on me and flood my house, so no more of their tanks for me, I exclusively buy/sell DSA tanks now. Oceanic is a good tank I just wont use one anymore after that experience, and if one of my DSA's were to rupture it'd be off to a new brand and same feelings towards them.

5. PDCCO

PDCCO Feather Duster

I have had several "Oceanic" tanks. My most recent tank is an Oceanic 90g bow front. They are a great product as far as I am concerned.

I did have a new 175 bow front leak after filling it (this was 10 years ago), the leak caused several hundred dollars worth of damage to new carpet and walls, not only did the company replace the tank, they also payed for the repairs to the house even though their warranty said that they could not be held responsible.

6. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

About the best on the market for a massed produced aquarium I like them ..

7. agent77

agent77 Astrea Snail

I have to say that they are really good but the price is a little high . I paid $2400 for 108gal , but my kids have run there toys over it and I have had a rock slide when first setting up and I have zero scratch on the glass at all . I only bought mine cause of the glass and having 5 kids . Kids destroy everything , so if you have 1 kid or 10 kids I would buy the oceanic tank .

8. Click Here!

9. tmv8888

tmv8888 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

i have a really old oceanic starphire tank. Its a 40 gallon, and its been one of the best tanks I've had. They are pricey though. For an 80 gallon, plus reef lighting and all the extras (LR, LS, Livestock) I'd say you're looking at a grand total of $3000-5000. NO exaggeration.

10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

This is 100% correct.

11. REDMANS CUBE

REDMANS CUBE Fire Shrimp

i doubt this is true. so the biocubes are all starphire glass?

12. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

it is true,with the obvious exceptions that is...