Nothing Quite Like The BioBubble Aquarium

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Apr 22, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Blaz3dup

Blaz3dup Feather Duster

I think its pretty cool as well... for like aq desktop or kitchen tank.

And dude that's plenty big enough for three tangs! Specially ya know "if they're kinda small" lololol

2. Click Here!

3. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

4. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

Nifty! Wouldn't have to worry about jumpers in this scenario. It would be nice if the cup 'o goo (I mean protein skimmer) was somehow recessed to not have it as a centerpiece. :)

5. Barbarossa

Barbarossa Sea Dragon

If it wasn't so expensive, I would be tempted to use it for a small freshwater setup.

6. BioBubblePets

BioBubblePets Plankton

BioBubble LED Lights

We do sell an LED light set-up that runs at 10.000K in order to maintain a good environment for those aquatic scenes that require light. We also currently sell bulbs in a variety of spectrum colors (UV, Blue, Red and Green) which allow for the customization of lights for the inhabitants of the BioBubble to live happily!

7. zoo 4 life

zoo 4 life Coral Banded Shrimp

When you tire of animals in it, you could turn it into a snow cone maker! Or cotton candy!

8. Click Here!

9. BioBubblePets

BioBubblePets Plankton

BioBubble Pets has made some improvements to the Traditional BioBubble, check out our Gen 2 model with an improved bellows, silicone seal, and locking mechanism! Check us out at BioBubblePets.com to learn more about this awesome product or look for our lines of BioBubble, BioBubble Terra, and WonderBubble at many local retailers across the country!