Note: 3reef Subscription Renewals have Changed

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

PLEASE NOTE:

I have made the following change to the 3reef Subscriptions... the yearly option will no longer automatically recur. The monthly subscription will still automatically recur. Of course you can cancel at any time for the following month.

Since I've lowered the cost of the yearly subscription, the auto renews were still renewing at the old rates. I've refunded the difference on the ones I've seen in my inbox. If I missed you, please forward the notice to me and I will refund the $9.

Last year was the first year of the 3reef subscription options and I admit I am learning a bit as I go. The auto renew does not make sense for yearly in hindsight and I see now that it may shock those that have not been on the site in some time ... I wish there was a way to send an email saying 'Hey do you want to renew?' but I'll have to customize that. I am an honest guy and I don't want the perception to be that this is a scam. This is just a way to support the site and keep it going.

Thanks to all that continue to support 3reef. It is sincerely appreciated.

Sincerely,

matt

2. Click Here!

3. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

4. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

you rock matt..... even if you don't follow me on twitter...... hint hint..... lol.......