Norg's frag system (Big update pg 42)

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by norg., Jul 28, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Sorry to hear about this Norg, I know it sucks. I wish the best for you and I'm glad you aren't getting out of the hobby :)

2. Click Here!

3. Nu-Nu

Nu-Nu Bubble Tip Anemone

Awh norg im so sorry to hear this :/ i will hope and pray that you get better and can continue doing what you love to do.

4. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

I was just at Norgs yesterday (lives very close), and picked up a few more frags.

Norg has some really nice equipment, much of it not even being used, but what is looks really good, lots of corals, etc.
    Norg you seem to have a very supporitve family too- which is SO important.

Norg, you have an awesome knowledge base, and your set ups look great.

We'll stay in touch I'm sure. You and your dad will come over, drink a few brewskys, and watch my DT. Then when it's right, you'll get something else going so that mine won't even hold a candle to yours.

Norg has some awesome stuff that he's ready to part with at this time. If you're in the area, look him up.
    Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Todd Bouton

5. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

And BTW, Norg has an amazing fully planted FW tank too!

6. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Norg,

I have really enjoyed your threads and contributions. Saddens me that you are not well or happy currently.

It will all turn around some day and you will get back in the game. You are a natural with a blue thumb.

Cheryl.

7. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Thank you for all support everyone. It really means alot. Ive already started planning the new set up and have pretty much everything I need for it. I wont be setting it up right away but I just need a break for a while. I need to get healthy before anything though. The next system will be bigger and better. More efficient and easier to maintain. Ive learned a lot from this last system and it is pointing me in a different direction.

Like Todd said I have a planted tank to play around with in the mean time. :)

[​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

Oh man that sucks. I know how u feel tho brother. I have crohns disease and sometimes it really gets it the way of my tank. Hope everything gets better for you bud.

10. FatBastad

FatBastad Zoanthid

Very sad to hear brother,

I hope all starts to look up for you quickly!

FB