Norg's frag system (Big update pg 42)

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by norg., Jul 28, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

You should be ready for next September's frag swap!!;D

2. Click Here!

3. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

I better be! If Im not there is something wrong with me! Haha.

4. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Well as of late I have come to a major fork in the road... Whether or not to continue on with this build or to scrap the idea all together. I have put in a lot of time, money and effort into this system but things have really not gone as planned... Right now I am basically set on tearing down this system. I have been fighting some on going health issues that dont seem to be getting any better. My aquariums are not helping much either considering that I am allergic to almost all of my corals. Anyone who knows me well on this site knows that I am sick more often than not. My job is being threatened now because I have had to take a substantial amount of time off due to health issues. Im pretty tired of living this way so I have decided to focus on my health for the time being. I will be parting out most of the existing system, but will build a new system slowly and steadily. One that will be better no doubt. Its a sad day to come to this conclusion but I think it will be for the best. Thanks to everyone for following. This definitely isnt the end of the build but a hiatus for a while. :-/

5. Tom Owens

Tom Owens Astrea Snail

I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm still getting over cancer surgery. It's just awful. I can't say "I know how you feel" but I can say "I understand". Oddly, I'm just starting my old tank back up again as I'm on the mend at last. Best of luck in your battle.

Get better soon.

6. elwolfe

elwolfe Coral Banded Shrimp

Sorry to hear this norg. I hope your illness subsides. Best of luck.

7. Romie

Romie Feather Duster

that's horrible i hope you get better your set up was looking great i wish the best for you !

8. Click Here!

9. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

Things happen for a reason. Hang in there.8)

10. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Thanks for the support guys. Im definitely not going anywhere, but I cant really get anything done if Im always sick or working. Its better to just save up and build what I really want.

I will Jerry. I swear one of these frag swaps you will see me there! Ill be lookin for you. ;)

11. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

oh, man... That's terrible I hate to hear that your health issues are continuing and to a point where both work and hobby are suffering. My prayers are with you and without doubt what ever system you build will be a joy to watch.

12. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

Sorry to hear :( You should definitely take it down for your health, especially since you're allergic to the corals. Health always comes first ;)

I'm sure that whatever you decide to do with the new frag system will be amazing :)