Non-Reef Related Christmas Presents?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Camkha1234, Dec 10, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Drboomson

Drboomson Flamingo Tongue

2. Click Here!

3. jstegall

jstegall Astrea Snail

I have a few items on my wish list, ranging from possible to yeah right lol, most of them are reef related. I've been wanting an Apex controller for a while now. Last night I was showing my wife a video from BRS, they go over how the controller can save money in the long run. I think they made the video specifically for the spouse :) She did ask if I could buy one at the LFS I usually go to in SLC, UT, I think I may have a gift certificate under the tree.

On the other end of things, I have been keeping my eye on a 2013/14 Yamaha YZ250 dirtbike. Haven't seen a lot of the 2014's yet, but a 2 stroke w/fuel injection would be nice, this is the first year for that. This one is a longshot. Wife is starting school in Salt Lake in January, going to be a licensed Massage Therapist. It's a 1.5 hour drive from our house to SLC so she'll have to stay there M-F. After renting her an apartment this month and having two households to pay for over the next 8 months or so my bike will surely have to wait.

4. jstegall

jstegall Astrea Snail

This looks like the kit my father in law uses, I haven't gotten to try it yet but he likes it.

5. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

Interesting. This may be a dumb question, but what exactly does that do?

From what I've seen, controllers make life a lot easier. Good luck on that and maybe the bike as well :)

6. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

I have been eye balling for some time is a 4mil stroker kit for my banshee. Nothing but good ole yard turfing fun there..

7. Drboomson

Drboomson Flamingo Tongue

8. Click Here!

9. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

Nice! Hopefully you get it!

Wow, that's awesome! I never thought that was possible. I hope you get one :)

10. Khalialilly

Khalialilly Plankton