no pic but very easy to explain...

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by Twan013, Jan 3, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Welcome back to 3Reef>>>>>>> The ocean gods are smiling!!!!

2. Click Here!

3. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Also...welcome back!

Time to get out that checkbook and warm up thy credit cards! ;D

4. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

one of my lfs has a large live rock tank and Its full of these and I saw afew in their that were huge 2-3 inch anyways (in lenth ) about 1inch in dia.
    PS. I would nt recomend their live rock to my worst eneny heheahha its covered in apstisia

5. Twan013

Twan013 Skunk Shrimp

thanks scott. i am by no means ready to start another aquarium though! i just went to that place because my mom and sister-in-law were going to some scrapbooking place, and i happened to see the actinic lights from a mile away... i'm still broke as ever...lol

there are several reasons why i'm nowhere near ready... for starters, i'm entering a transition in my job, and i don't know if i'll be moving or staying at home... even if i stayed in the same office, i wouldn't be able to keep up with maintenence of the aquarium... i leave home at 6 in the morning, roughly... and get back home at 6 in the after noon... if its a wednesday night, i won't get home until around 8 because i go straight to church when i get into town.. and any other night, by the time i ate supper, got a shower, visited my family, and all that, i'd only have a few minutes to sit and enjoy the aquarium..