Nigerian money scam

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by JohnO, Jul 4, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

This morning I received this note from Yima

Subject: I still love you

Hmmmm. still no picture, but I think she/he likes me :)

Dear Honey,
    How are you today?hope the good lord is taking care of you,i was very very shock when i received your letter am sorry but it can,t make me to hate you or live you,cos i have seen your trust worthy you don,t hide your fellings and am telling you from now on am giving you my love forever as far as you told me the truth about you ,i love you,and i will like spending the rest of my life with you ,as far as this transaction went true.
    i will be expecting your mail and more things about you so that i will give you the bank contact ,bye
    your honey
    yima

2. Click Here!

3. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

You are too funny john Now you just need to tell her that the crocodiles also took away your manhood ;D ;D

4. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

5. SJR

SJR Astrea Snail

You guys are so bad!! Way too funny. ;D

6. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Wow....I once played a game with someone who called me and told me I won a contest and was "guaranteed" some items but in exchange they requested that I buy some vitamins from them. (I was sick and had nothing better to do other than make chicken noodle soup). I kept them busy for about 2 hours before I finally started laughing. They realized that they had wasted a couple of hours and hung up on me.

However, when it comes to scamming the scamsters....YOU ARE THE KING!!! :third:

7. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Nice John ;) I like the Ebay touch :2thumbsup

8. Click Here!

9. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

OK,

Here is my reply to the " I still love you" note :)

My sweetest Yima,

Your loveliness, caring and sugary personality endears me more and more. You attract me like cancer cells to lymph nodes and I do not know how I am going to be able to live without you. The soonest we can be together, you talking and me just listening, will be a blessing on us both. Soon I will send you a picture of my home, so you can see where you will be living. Also if you have any other questions then please just ask me.

My mother is also very keen to meet you, so once we have arranged things, just let me know how I can arrange to rescue you and take you out of the hell hole you are in.

Yours in anticipation

John x x x

ps, Please do not forget to send me another picture :)

10. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

HA HA HA send her a pic from rotten.com and say thats u after the atk lol

11. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

Nope, I already sent her a picture :) If you could find me a suitably bizarre picture of the house that I am supposed to be living in, that would be appreciated :) Not TOO bizarre mind you :)

John

12. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

How about this one

[​IMG]