New yumas from ebay *New pics page 4*

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by 2in10, Dec 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

The green one I won from Reef Empire. The purple frag has another one hidden on the far left and you can see the baby on the top right. I think there might be another on the backside of the frag too.

2. Click Here!

3. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

LOL, you have to be kidding me- I was bidding on these guys too. LOL congrats. Did you see the orange tipped torch? I wanted it too but I have limited funds for corals presently. Congrats- the first pic on page one- man- beautiful. I have about 10 very large metallic green/purple hairy shooms- they are so big my clowns host them- (saucer sized) I need to remove a few pretty soon, any interest?

1 person likes this.
  4. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Thanks, I missed that torch, dang!!!
    I hope they get back to that look soon.
    I have all of the mushrooms I want when it comes to large ones, thanks. Congrats on have such huge ones. I am concentrating on Ricordeas when it comes to mushrooms.

5. alpha_03

well if ric's are your game check out crammers caribean critters- (spl?) I have bought from him- email Dana and tell him what ya want he dives for them and can get just 'bout anything- Fla. wise.

1 person likes this.
  6. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Thanks for the recommendation

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

I had seen the yuma's in your tank thread and thought they had "always" been there for some reason. I really like them and yours have stunning colors. BTW the green looks awful suspect to the bunch I have. Congrats!

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Thanks, I got lucking in finding ones with such great color and to win them. I got the green from Reef Empire's ebay auction last week. It definitely looks like a cross between a yuma and a florida.

10. alpha_03

well I have 4 ric's that are blue and orange/pink from Dana, they are not very big (about 2 inches) had them for a year or so, they attached to the rock on their own they have a few heads a peice, one is now 4 heads and lives above my bubble tip. very colorful. I just wish they were bigger, Dana told me to go with the St.thomas', but I didnt. He even has red and blue solids. If you want Sponges he get's them too- I have a red tree that is a year old and looks like a mexican cactus - about 16 inches tall.

11. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Great sounding corals, you should post pics and have the rest of the community drooling.

Thanks for the info.

1 person likes this.
  12. alpha_03

well I have posted pics but I cant figure this stupid camera out- when I zoom it doesnt seem to save it that way- it's an Olympus FE-140, and I cant find the macro on it either- my previous camera (a canon which was much easier to use) I got this one as a gift last year. Maybe I will get a new one :)