New Tank Photo"s!!

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by 4G1v3N, Jan 5, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 4G1v3N

4G1v3N Spaghetti Worm

14 days old, still in cycle mode. Any suggestions? Advice? Anything?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Scoffer

Scoffer Banned

holy #$%$%. nice. not right man. I had to hit an old man on his head and steal my rock. you got nice rock. :)

thats mostly marshall rock???

suggestions: send to florida!!!

Scoffer

4. tmgrash

tmgrash Astrea Snail

Looks nice..

No advice here, I like your rockscaping. Just got my oveflow, pump, and lights set up and plan on getting some of the LR for my tank on sun.

5. 4G1v3N

4G1v3N Spaghetti Worm

LOL! It will be on the next plane scoffer! Cant wait till cycle is OVER.....

6. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

That tank looks sweet!!! I love the rock, what kind is it?? What fish do you have planed for that bad boy? Did I day that tank looks good? oh yea, I did lol,

Michael

7. 4G1v3N

4G1v3N Spaghetti Worm

Thanks Michael I appreciate it since I am new to saltwater. I have 50 pounds of Fiji rock and 50 pounds of Marshall island. I am un-sure about all the fish I want to get. I know I want to get a mated pair of clowns, some chromis, tangs, and a mandarin dragonet spotted goby. any suggestions are welcome that would get along with those fish!

8. Click Here!

9. ronmichel1115

ronmichel1115 Astrea Snail

Wow... love the rock ...good luck with your tank... I am a newbie to saltwater also... 75 gallon is cycling now....

Ron

10. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Sound good to me. Just make sure the tanks is realy mature before getting the dragonet. They only eat pods, and will die in a new tank. If you get lucky enough to find one that eats dry or frozen food buy it, lol. On the tangs, make sure you dont get one that gets over the 10 inch mark. They like to swim and will get very frustrated in a tank your size. clowns, and chromis are great little fish. I have clowns in every tank, and love them. Gobies, dottiebacks, bleenies, fire fish, dwarf angels ect... are all great fish for a tank your size, but watch the angels because some like to nip at soft corals, and clams. Looks to me like you off to a great start, just go slow and it will come out great.

Michael

11. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

Thats a very nice aquascape, it looks awesome!!