New Tank and Live Rock Help!

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by dustin0479, Jan 31, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dustin0479

dustin0479 Peppermint Shrimp

Arrrrg.... I just found Mojano too!!!

2. Click Here!

3. dustin0479

Here are some images

[​IMG]

4. Crimson Ghost

Crimson Ghost Blue Ringed Angel

I stepped away from your thread .... I find this all silly, if you are concerned just kill it all off and be done with it so you can move forward. That's not attractive rock to begin with, a few button polyps and coralline - no big loss. It sounds to me as if you will sleep better at night once you nuke it.

Trust me, there will be so many other fun things to fret over - go ahead and cross this one off your list and enjoy your day. Nuke, cycle and enjoy

5. dustin0479

I actually thought they were Mojano, they look like some other images of Mojano i had seen. I am going to try and fight out most of the rock, there are some with TONS of Aiptasia and some with only a couple so i will probably quarantine the ones with alot while i fight them. There are also a bunch of sponges in the rock.
    [​IMG]

6. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

just an added mention. my tank is in the middle of it's cycle right now. ammonia is off the charts and the 3 mejano anemones are freakin thriving! so you might wanna consider that they can be hardy and can make it through a cycle. I just injected them with boiling water with a syringe...we'll see what happens

7. ezz1r

ezz1r Feather Star

8. Click Here!

9. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

Ive seen adds for these nudis. as well, but it implies that is all they eat, so if that is the case what happens after all aiptasia is gone???