New Stuff: Dosers, Skimmers, Heaters & More!

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Dec 23, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Having difficulty keeping your tank temperature stable in this cold winter weather?

Use Cobalt Aquatics' Easy-Therm Heater Selection Guide to make sure you're packing enough heat this holiday season.

[​IMG]

If you're using a doser, leave us a comment to let your fellow hobbyists know how much it has helped you!

If you're looking to automate some of your tank maintenance, check out the new line of dosing equipment from Kamoer we just added to the store.

[​IMG]

Stop your HOB-1 microbubbles with the new AquaMaxx Bubble Stopper!

[​IMG]

The quiet new Tunze NanoStream 6040 is rated for tanks 5.3 to 132 gallons and includes a controller so you can dial up or down the flow from 53 to 1,190 gallons per hour.

The compact 6040 also features an adjustable flow deflector so you can place the pump discretely behind your aquacape.

[​IMG]

Hey Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper owners: We've got the new DP1 Master Dosing Pump in stock just in time for Christmas!

[​IMG]

Tunze's latest protein skimmer arrived just in time for Christmas—and there's still time to get your Comline DOC 9012 delivered before the big day!

[​IMG]

Red Sea's Reef Foundation 3-Pack ($24.99) includes A) Calcium and Strontium B) Carbonate & buffer and C) Magnesium. These 3 reef foundation elements have a major effect on water chemistry and on many of your corals' biological processes.

[​IMG]

Alan B. from Raton, New Mexico:

"The AquaticLife Smart Buddie Booster Pump works like a charm. I wasn't sure it would work with my auto shutoff for my RO/DI system, but it worked perfectly. It boosted my pressure from 40 psi to 85 psi - perfect. My waste water was cut in half and my 0 tds output was much improved. The auto backflush is great - I no longer have to remember to do it manually. This is the best investment I have made in my reef in years. A bargain! Thanks for the great product. (Be sure to order the extra tubing needed to hook up the unit)."

[​IMG]