New site bug thread

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

GLad to hear it. Odd that there are issues with the built in code and not the one I customized. lol

2. Click Here!

3. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

So far so good, my skin selection has not changed yet. BTW, I use Windows XP, Internet Explorer 7, User CP.

Luna

4. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

hey matt, dont know if anyone reported this yet?
    The menu overlaps the pop-up pictures on the site and occasionally blocks the X button. (screenshot below)
    I am running safari on a mac. My OS is the newest one, i think its called snow leopard?

[​IMG]

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Any chance of frame change (animation) limitation on banners? That one changes very rapidly. many websites limit amount of frames and how often they can change.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Glad to hear it. I need to look into the problem with the USERCP skin selector soon.

That one makes sense from what I did there code-wise. It will not happen with the new header that will roll out soon.

Good point. I will slow that one down when I get back in town.

7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Oh hell, I spoke too soon. Now my skin keeps on changing to from classic to dark.

Luna

8. Click Here!

9. pgoodsell

pgoodsell Horrid Stonefish

Matt,
    Don't know if anyone else is having this. But I set my skin to dark and at random times it just defaults back to mint. I cant pin it down to why. Seems to be random. I am using Firefox. It does it at work and home, both using firefox.

Edit; oops just saw that it has been reported.

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thanks - use skin chooser from footer as this appears to help with this problem. Let me know if it helps you until I can track this down more..

11. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

My theme just switched to the black theme randomly - first issue I've had with this

12. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

Mine just did this while I was posting a reply on tatted's thread. Does anyone know what causes it to do this?